Friday, September 14, 2007

Pokemon- Who's Hotter Misty, Dawn, Or May

Review: Bis (s) on the morning


I have read now Twilight . In the fantasy corner it like it only partially, yet it obviously has some fantasy elements. Funny, I found the classification of the library because the book was really back, "Horror". This is of course quite wrong, it's actually a love story. Through the whole positive Amazon reviews I'm curious. :-) But read for yourself how I liked it.

This book is, as the title suggests, a Vampiergeschichte. However, the title a little misleading, because the vampire story takes up only a very small part of the book. Predominant is the love story between the mortals Bella and the vampire Edward. Bella moved to her father in a tiny nest and finds in this village her dream man: Edward.

begins here even my biggest criticism. The story is almost entirely on how the two get to know and then learn to love it too. This means that almost the entire story is told. It is told constantly, as equal to God but Edward is and what great qualities he has. That bothers me a bit. Probably I am approached with different expectations of the book. I had hoped for more of the vampire story. However, that was only marginally to the fore. I thought it was funny then, when Bella discovered that Edward ekes out his existence as a vampire. Formulated a little over the top, which was then simply taken note of and taken no great surprise.

I also found it very strange that it was raining really in this place almost every day in this small town. At the end of the book was then resolved that Edwart therefore can only live there on the day, but but it is very unrealistic to describe such a place like this. I believe in the book were two or three days when the sun was shining. I found this book very strange that almost was only spoken. Almost two thirds of the book consisted of dialogues. This is me now noticed before in any other book.

Despite or perhaps because of that the book reads really well and quickly. It is very fast in it in the story and it is appreciated very much the feelings of individuals. This, in my opinion, but then always very exaggerated and stereotyped. It is also a very clear point woman, so I also think that it did not like quite so well. However, I try this Effect in my review to let the outside before and thus fair to judge the book. As I said, the book reads well and towards the end (but only on the last 100 pages) then a bit of tension is in the story is that from my point of view, a clear downside.

Conclusion: For female vampire fans is certainly highly recommend this book to me it has not, unfortunately, this book meets expectations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment