Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Constant Scabs In Nose

not even notice ...

Dearest Papa,

is now occurred to me that since you yesterday about 4 months away are. How is it that I have not noticed yesterday? Otherwise, I felt that day always bad. And then something occurred to me. Annika had birthday yesterday. We have initiated you. She is now 15 years old. Next year it will be confirmed. You'd be so proud of her. It develops really great!

I know I should not feel bad because yesterday I thought not so how else to you. You would not do that. But I want you still can not from my life. You will always be a part of it. I love and miss you so much. I hope that I will feel your presence when I get married on 09.09.09. Please be kind there. Let me feel your presence!

I have heard from many people that they have been dreaming about your dad. It would be so nice if you could meet me in a dream again and talk to me. I would so like to know if you now it's fine. Although I feel it somehow, but I want to know. Come visit me at this, yes? I love you, Dad! Your daughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment