Sunday, August 9, 2009

Football Birthday Party Invitation Wording

wedding

Hi Dad,

today is the first sad date, before which we all so afraid it's your 46th wedding anniversary mom is very sad and I also
..
Dad, I'm really afraid of these data coming yes again and again. The next big hurdle is the 9.9., the day of our wedding, RĂ¼dis and my. Marriage without my beloved Dad? did I imagine it never can. From This is why my joy clouded if I'm also very happy to marry the best man in the world. I am so happy that you have understood you well and that you have so have liked him. That really means a lot. We all know that he is the right thing for me. The only one!

What next? The 25th October, your birthday! We are all afraid of that day and then comes Christmas. Before that, the day that you came to the hospital. Finally, in January, your death.

And so we go from year to year. Dad, it still does hurt so much that you are no longer with us.

And always this feeling as an affiliate may have not given anything. I have your immeasurable Value How to really appreciate? I usually have that, but I was often fierce and not always to you, as you deserve. But I hope you know I love you beyond measure, Papa! Sometimes I'm

directly jealous of Susan and Sea, you know that? Because they had the incredible luck to you for so long have had in their lives. But I am happy that you were my father. There can be no better in the world. I thank God that He has given me such wonderful parents. In love

Nina

0 comments:

Post a Comment