Friday, November 2, 2007

Women Athletes Boxer Briefs

Review: The God of Darkness



After a longer time, I've also once again finished a book. This was the second book in the shadow communities and it is quite a nice, cozy Fantasy browse.

The god of darkness. The Shadow Guild 02 is the second part of the shadow guild books. Trilogy can not be said since mid-2008, a new shadow guild Book was announced (Shadows Return).

This book is self-contained and takes us back into the world of scale where there Seregil Alec and their adventures. These two main characters are really grown fond of me, you suffer with them when they have diseases or are injured and you are happy with them if they insist their adventures successful.

The second part I liked is clearly better than the first portion, the first volume was also very good. It's really really nice cloak and dagger fantasy. There are few battles and even a few fights. And if there are fights, they will be well man to man discharged, either with bow and arrow or by Swords. That gave me this book, as well as total fell to the shadow guild books very well.

What I also really liked were the narratives of different people. These are divided at the beginning of the book (except that of Alec and Seregil) and then meet again at the end of the book.

So all in all to say about this book that I really enjoyed it and I read in the last long time no book that has entertained me as good as this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment