Saturday, October 20, 2007

Beautician Games Waxing Legs And Nails

Review: Harry Potter 7




This is the continuation of ritual. It also makes little sense to read this book as a single book, for actually it is at rite. and Sanctum. a single story and therefore is missing too much of the story if you'd only read Sanctum.

me that second part is a little bit like it better than Sanctum. This was probably due to take place in this part because not as many fights as the first part. There are still quite a lot of struggles in which it works also quite bloody. That's actually not so my thing, but the book has many other advantages and good sites that have fallen mirsehr. The atmosphere and surroundings of the old Rome was captured very well. There was a long chapter in which the protagonists in Rome and the Underworld of Rome by striped. These chapters helped me very much.

It was retold in two different times, even in ancient Rome and then in Modern Times (2004). The chapters are alternated between these two perspectives and almost always ended with a cliffhanger. What has disturbed me a bit, were the long chapter. The fact that they always ended with a cliffhanger, they knew when they started a new chapter, not quite sure how the chapter before last ended, and therefore it was then read a little irritated at. Other than that I was still a little suspect these nuns composite. I could imagine the nuns with bulletproof vests just not as good. ;-)

A little annoying I found the dialogue with the beast that Eric had always unsubscribe from fort with them. That made me a little of the history of the immortals reminded where I found it not very original. In order to say something positive

, I liked the description of the training of nuns as well as the entire beast hunting in Rome very well.

Conclusion: Who liked rite, the Sanctum is also pleased, because the book is exciting and at the same stitches made as its predecessor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment