Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Trying To Crochet A Hat But It Keeps Waving

Hi Paps


dad, Sascha the other day on his cell phone "I am, I said" play by Neil Diamond. That was very terrible and somehow beautiful. But it is hard for me to hear Neil's music. It evokes so many memories the beautiful, but are also infinitely more painful. I just need to remember that you once asked me if I would write a book about your life. We have always been delayed. I'm very sorry, you know? I should have done it. But now I write a lot about you. Perhaps a book out of it and maybe you'll be aware of it, because where are you now and proud of me.

Do you know what I can not forget? I always see how they put your body in front of me. It was so unnatural for you. You would have never located Sun Of course I know you at this point long ago were at a better place, but still ...

I always say, "Your body was an old house that you have left to live in a better place. Where the air is clean and pure. Where you can breathe again and feel no pain need. Yes, it is comforting to most of the time. But I join up with this old house, I know every angle in it. I often think of your hands. I remember very well to them. You have comforted me often. And I remember every expression, every look in your eyes. To all your gestures and I would never forget! None of this should go lost to me, never!

You know, today I feel much much much and I schlecht.RĂ¼diger go search for the same church for the wedding. Without you. This is so sad. If I could take you a hug! I miss you so much! And Mama? I can not imagine how it only for it to be. But you help us, right? Definitely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment