Saturday, March 14, 2009

Recipes For A Single Serve Blender



Sometimes I wish, dear papa, people would not always ask how I am. It's just an empty phrase, but I can honestly impossible to . Reply Automatically say: Very well, thank you. But it's not good. They ask: do you cope? And I would sometimes cry: No, dammit! I can not cope with it, absolutely not! God, Dad I miss you so terribly, even though I know we will meet again someday. But the time is up then so long and I miss her so much! We always went shopping together, because it has done to you just as much fun. You always had so much patience. And it hurts so much infinity, you always to speak of in the past tense. Why are you gone? I am strong, most of the time. But in all, I miss! Every step I take, every word I say, are in every breath And thou laugh when I hear new stories and I remember how much I want to tell you about it. I miss your laughter when I told you something funny or if you just have seen something funny on TV. And the hum in your voice, which always accompanies you. While waiting at the box office, while driving or when I leaned on you. Dad, it says that the love remains. And this is true. Sometimes I notice your scent and know you are with me. It goes on and I know you do not like when I'm sad. But the sadness I need. I try but also never to lose my joy and to enjoy my life. And I will always be there for Mom. Miss you you just as awful! But we can. Your girls are strong and THE LOVE IS! We feel your love every day and have learned a lot from it. You were the best father in the world. There is none like you. On 09.09.09 RĂ¼diger and I are married. I know that you're glad that a lot. And it is also a difficult day because my dad does not accompany me to the altar. But I know you're there, also if I can not see you, and hold my hand. I want that day to rejoice and celebrate my love. The love to you and to my husband, who also missed you terribly! We love you more than anything, and forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment