Friday, December 17, 2010

Most Economical Scanner

of the frying pan into the fire


Or what does it mean when you climb into the aircraft in snow - and snow gets out again. The driver of the disabled transport in Gothenburg said yesterday, not quite unneidisch: "Did you well, you can weather this crap behind you," as he steered us and the two big, fat Christmas suitcases to the airport. "As far as we are not," I said in reply. "And in Berlin is the same crap weather ..."

have herumgejammert But not always all that it only in its infancy was a white Christmas and then never again? Now it looks pretty strongly to a white Christmas - and all are whining about yet. I jump on through the snow in Berlin, now in the other of my two worlds and think: If I were living in seven different countries, I would then have nine lives?





Jag intervjuar Masen om på svenska idiomatiska uttryck. Och det är han TimberNews "att komma ur Askan i elden" eller "mellan pest och att Välja kolera. kan "Vad kul att ni lämna: När vi Act shall färdtjänst till Landvetter Igar Sat föraren suckande, Kansk lite avundsjuk This rusket. "-" But where we're going, it's not different, "said I to encourage him a bit. And it is exactly. Here in Berlin it is snow and ice, and all day, it snowed. For boy, I spontaneously bought a small plows to his matchboxbilsamling. But did not complain all that it was just white Christmas when they were little and then never again? Now it's obviously white Christmas - and all the complaining continues. I run about among the snow drifts in the This second of the two hubs my life revolves around and I wonder: If I could switch between nine different countries, I would then have nine lives like a cat?


Most children in Germany will not leave plastic sled,
but still have this kind Schlitt .






0 comments:

Post a Comment