Thursday, December 30, 2010

What Kind Of Feet Injures To Ballerinas Have

snow moon mourns


men are usually very self-pitying. If they fall sick, it is in most cases, a mean disaster and they need special attention and care. I have my experience ...
Then again, there are men, because you just do not believe that it cuts down time. The break even from trees if they receive from their doctors announced bad news. Or perhaps even more so ... In the tale he is

the stepfather . In fact, we have always said Hans. Almost a quarter of a century he was at the side of my mother, even when she was very sick and even when she lost after the fall of their work. I have never seen him in a bad mood, he was always positive and optimistic. Sometimes he was a bit stressful because he enjoyed talking or would constantly play with his art-toys. When my son the Thirteenth and was delivered at home, saying he needs for his musical combination of subjects in the oral math test, I thought "Oh shit ..." But Grandpa John has with his bonus from my grandson, "Holy shit ..." ado, made a two. A two in high school oral math!

That he was a gifted math teacher, had quite got around fast, even to Africa, and so it has hired the same three countries to train math teacher down there. If he give to the teachers there, some of which could do what he did, then have it now in Africa, many children in math classes a bit easier than my children with their of intelligent, alien life math teachers had.

In a book that has given me my son for Christmas, I read this quote from Leo Tolstoy. "What I wish was movement and not a placid flow of life, it required me to excitement and danger, for self-sacrifice for the sake of a feeling. In me was a surplus of power that took place in our quiet life no room for confirmation. " - And I think: Maybe his life light lit at both ends ... On the morning of 24 December is it suddenly extinguished. And very few have known how sick he was. Damn, what a devil!



Botanischer Garten Gothenburg, 21. October 2010


December 24 early morning killed my mom's boyfriend, just 66 years old. He had had cancer for some years, although he did not die of this disease. Almost no one knew that he had not been healthy since he was working as usual and he traveled a lot. Never, he complained, no, he was always positive and upbeat. I would probably not in the slightest thought that he even could die at any time. He was the bedrock that can not pull away - and I still do not understand how he could be picked up now so suddenly. He was not bedridden en enda dag. Efter att vi hade firat fjärde advent skildes tillsammans vi åt som vanligt, och vi vi skojade skrattade. Och nu finns han inte mera. Det jag inte ... fattar



0 comments:

Post a Comment