Thursday, October 11, 2007

Can I Play Online With Anyone In Soul Silver

Sanctum - The audio book




The release date for the audiobook of Harry Potter 7 and the Deathly Hallows has now been announced. In January 2008, read aloud by Rufus Beck book will be published in our stores. The audio book will cost 89 Euro proud, but certainly later (as with the other parts also) short time then reduced further. Intended for Christmas.

As is known, appears Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) on 27.10.2007 in Germany.

I personally have my Rufus Beck a bit ignored. In Harry Potter I like him very well, I believe that no other speaker can bring the different characters by different tones of voice so well expressed. However, I have other audiobooks belongs, such as the Orient cycle of Karl May and there I found Rufus Beck just annoying that it was likely that Mr Beck said a very exaggerated silly Englishman.
But as I said, at the HP books, he is unsurpassed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment