Monday, July 13, 2009

Gingerbread Cookie Dough How Long




King Kong from the year 2005 by Master Peter Jackson, I've divided into two movie nights. After the movie I was speechless for a while first, because the film has been quite impressed really. The film is correct length, but no lengths. Even the idea of the characters is so well managed, the time flies by quickly.
The story of King Kong, I need say nothing more, which is of course well known. The main characters are very well chosen. With this are Jack Black, Naomi Watts, Adrien Brody and Thomas Kretschmann. Since you really only Jack Black from slapstick movies know, I had my doubts at first, but Jack Black is also such films and the way it delivers a good dose of humor (especially at the beginning of the film) for a good mix. And Thomas Kretschmann is doing really well. With
liked best with the cruise. There was much to see great pictures and has the arrival on Skull Iceland what it takes. Of course, Peter Jackson knows his craft and the action sequences are breathtaking. I have rarely seen such great fights or chases.
What irritated me a little bit, were the dinosaurs. This is not something I could not remember the original. But after a short time it went well. This made the chase then compete again.
(It also fits very well that recently a theme night on King Kong ran on Arte. There, I took the three films in a row (King Kong and the white woman, King Kong's son and another film, the title is me unfortunately omitted) and I will then look at the first opportunity times. I'm definitely looking forward already to the film of 1933.)

Well all in all it was a thoroughly successful blockbusters and really a very great pleasure and I wonder seriously, why I have been waiting with watching ...
9.10

0 comments:

Post a Comment