Thursday, July 16, 2009

How Long For Tomazapan To Take Effect

Michael Moorcock - Corum: The Peter Jackson's King Kong



Somehow I had in recent weeks not enough time to read much. This is a shame, because my former reading was actually very good and a little more attention would have been earned. Well, you can not do anything. Nevertheless, I have the 6
Corum small volumes - each has so about 200 pages - Gelsenkirchen very much. Man Moorcock notes that he knows what he writes and not without reason is a past master.
What really amazed me were the many great ideas and ideas that Moorcock has placed in this book. It has always amazed me that so many ideas fit into this book.
What a shame I found was the fact that the last band was clearly the weakest volume in the cycle. This has the general impression then a little bit torn down. Very annoying were the many spelling mistakes in the last volume. It was really to be found on almost every page fails. This is something I've ever had in any book.
Here now a short single rating of the respective parts:
The Scarlet Prince
08.10 The Queen of Chaos 7.10
The end of the gods, the cold realm 09.10 10.07

The imprisoned king 9.10
The yellow Warhorse 5.10
forgive The overall total of 10.07 points, I note, since I enjoy the whole series has really liked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment