Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tourist Map Printable Dc

! Issue 35



I have now read the new edition of "fantastic!" . I am very glad that I found this magazine, because in addition to the Nautilus I read the fantastic! now for about a year subscription. And I have not looked back.
The current issue waiting with 3 great interviews (Claudia Kern, Matthew Reilly and Bernd Rümmelein). My personal favorite is the interview with Bernd Rümmelein liked. The newly crowned winner of the Wolfgang Hohlbein price very detailed and informative answers to the questions. I now have very much pleasure to his 6-volume series "Kryson" get. The first three volumes are published in September in excess Reuther purchased Otherworld Verlag. I think each of these three books has over 500 pages. Since I'm already looking forward on it and I guess I will set the most significant. First, I'll read a few reviews, and if they are broadly positive, I will test the series probably times. Overall, I liked the interviews fantastic in the! always really good with the best in the magazine. This is always a lot of effort will be made on the issues. Furthermore
was still a portrait of Jean Paul found. That was very interesting because I still do not know this man. Read value nor was a report about the mysterious author Thomas Pynchon, and a report on the new edition of the East Ard saga by Tad Williams and a report on Julie Zeh.
Since I have not touch short stories and science fiction in general I the short stories and a report entitled "How much can the Science Fiction" on scrolls of convenience.
so it was again a completely successful issue - I'm waiting forward to the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment