Thursday, February 3, 2011

Activacion Manual De Gta 4

Before the Storm


Tonight there will be storm. The sea is then pushed to the coast and the sea level will rise temporarily.
We have concert tickets. Let's see if we come home before the storm. Just before sunset I am once again went for a walk with my little camera. She likes the light. I like it too.



Kungssten industrial


It will blow firmly into the night, maybe even excellent. The sea will rise temporarily and we will be sitting in the concert hall. Let's see if we make it home before the storm begins. Since I am a day-time indicator to a small camera so you have to sniff it every now and then. I did today just before the sun went down. My little friend like this light. And so do I..


Spökträdet






New Shipyard
























0 comments:

Post a Comment