Sunday, February 27, 2011

Damask Fabric Edmonton

scallop


or: It was Berlin!

What makes it work, continue to be allowed to do his job, which I will not report today. The hard work has certainly paid off - and I will do this work must continue, a full two years. That's good. Otherwise, my schedule was packed in Berlin in private quite close. Although we are only four generations, but the three around me who all want to be afflicted extensively. And if I was not business or pleasure, then I looked at stones and searched for mysterious boxes. This is for me at the moment the best way to the middle of the big city some total of all and everything off. I makes me feel a bit like a Martian, because I have a very different mission than most, which I'm always not stupid - or cheap is chasing cool -bargain or the S-Bahn.
Here are some impressions of my 5-day week in Berlin:



freezing temperatures around the Clock!


Frostbiten i Berlin

Det var minus grader dygnet runt resa till under min senaste Veckans Berlin, till och med nattetid tvåsiffriga. I took turns to sleep over: three nights with my son in my sleeping bag on my old bed in my old room and two nights with my mother on the couch in the den. (Hmm, maybe I should create a third toothbrush ...)

Five days is still not enough to satisfy all three generations that are still around me - plus a few friends who seem to hide when I'm not in Berlin to show up as soon as I set foot on German soil. Ah yes ...

Twice I was having a business lunch with two female executives who belong to my German clients, once a semi-business lunch with an old friend and otherwise it was home cooking at home with my mom. Now and then I went from all to cache a bit, because I no longer put up with so much social life. My life in Sweden is much calmer.

The most beautiful time I had, as usual, with three year old little that is really funny and curious how any time. When we looked in a nature book for children where there were various invertebrates, I found scallops, which in German means Jakobsmuschel . I showed it to him. Then he laughed and pointed at the other animals: Yes, grandmother, and this is Jacob, earthworms, snails, and Jacob is Jacob shrimp ...



Jacob navel tree


He was here very easily: there Earth Caching in Pankow


The most beautiful cyclamen's but in Hohenschönhausen! :-)


This is going to my own first Earth Cache ...
But shhh! Is still top secret.



In my Småland function as Fire Chief I have explained
my grandchildren to clearly distinguish the difference between
smoke and dust. He immediately got it! carry away



allowed this rather dusty piece of my childhood, I
from the apartment of my mother ...


And the best for last:
Mother Mother: "Look James, this is a scallop!
The daughter's son, "Yes, Grandma, I know And here is Jacob earthworm.
das ist Jacob Schneck und hier sind Jacob Yarn Sling ... "




0 comments:

Post a Comment