Friday, February 11, 2011

Snowmobile Suspension Tighten

nose babies


After a storm, you can go around and pick up Ästlein that the storm has swept from the trees. I've made about a week ago. We should build bridges namely, donkey, as we recognize the trees in winter with no leaves. For some it is quite easy: Grandma, look, a Büüüürke! cries my grandson sometimes. The bright tribes I have already shown him last summer. Beech and oak, I recognize without leaves. They are so striking in its growth. Willows and poplars really well. And alder in the winter often have their little pin turn. Harder then ash, elm, lime and Ahörner.

tonight - the thermometer had again dropped to -10 degrees - has now revealed to me the maple. Suddenly a twig on the bloom klitzkleine open and I thought: Well, you I know that! Ahörner I had many years before my window. Only in Biesdorf and later in Friedrichshain. Time sehen, ob die anderen Zweig auf unserem Fensterbrett sich auch bald Outen ...





We must learn to recognize trees and shrubs in winter. So I went out after the storm, picking up twigs that had fallen off the trees. Now they stand on the windowsill in a pot with water and will eventually reveal who they are. The night began maple tree with a tiny flower. The I recognized immediately, because I have lived with the maple tree in front of the window for many years.
Let's see what happens with the other ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment