Sunday, January 16, 2011

Average Cost Of Mandap

Bästisen


"I'm never alone with nature. Here I have lots of close encounters, interesting conversations that give me new insight. I can stop by a tree in the forest and have a several hour long conversation about life. The flower meadow, I can lie among dogwood and buttercups and talk about life in general. Maybe I meet a wise eider females out there at sea that can tell about family and upbringing.

Perhaps I will meet a wild wolf who can talk about injustice, about being constantly misunderstood, of constantly being chased. Just because it is a wolf ... Just because it continues to struggle in order to just get there. The wild wolf can give me a lot of answers I'm still looking for.

I'm still waiting for this valuable meeting ... "

Terje Hellesø, nature photographer, in the book my place in the light

Yesterday was therefore wolf hunting again. At the same time spend Swedish dog owners more money to their best friends - an average of 3000 SEK each month I read in newspaper . If not the wolf had been, was never a tame dog lost. It was certainly a long time ago, but they've still the same roots. How can you pat your dog and treat it on different ways - and simultaneously shoot a wolf? It makes me never.





reverence for life

"I am never alone in nature. Here I have a lot of close encounters and interesting conversations that give me new insights. I can can stop at a tree and talked for hours about life. In the meadow with wild flowers I between chervil and ranunculus are and talk about life in general. encounters Maybe me out to sea a wise eider duck, which the family lives and can tell from the children's education.

Perhaps it is my privilege to encounter a wild wolf from Injustices and to be able to report it, misunderstood constantly feels hunted constantly. Just because he is a wolf ...
Just because he continued to campaign for that, just to be allowed to exist only. The wild wolf can give me many answers that I am looking for a long time.

I'm still waiting for this valuable meeting ... "

Terje Hellesø, nature photographer
in his book" My place in the light "

yesterday so again started the Wolf Hunting . Thousands of hunters have applied for a license. shall be the total of 20 shot down more than 200 wolves living in Sweden. (Probably this is now done already ...) At the same time issued by Swedish dog owners more and more money for their beloved four-legged, on average, 3000 kr, which is more than 300 € a month, I read in the newspaper. Since what is of dog yoga, a dog bed in the Gustavian style - and plastic surgery for dogs! While death in other parts of the world are still hungry children, buying in this part of the world of super-expensive luxury foods for their pets - and shoots the same time the ancestor of all pugs and St. Bernard from merciless. But surely that is something quite tremendous run out of control - regardless of whether it was Mr Darwin or a creator now, has it all thought out ...



Without respect for life, humanity has no future.

Albert Schweitzer


0 comments:

Post a Comment