Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How Do I Unblock Farmville Posts

Batman Vs. Catwoman and Bane

"The Dark Knight Rises finally has his opponent:
Bane and Catwoman be the third Nolan-Batman to be of the party and they are played by Tom Hardy ( "Band of Brothers" , "Black Hawk Down" , "Star Trek: Nemesis" , "Inception" ) and Anne Hathaway ( "Princess Diaries" , "Brokeback Mountain" , "The Devil Wears Prada" , "Get Smart" ). The Christopher Nolan again proven a performer draws is not unusual Sun me Tom Hardy not really surprised, just with Bane, I had not expected . Let's see as the character in the new Batman concept fits . Catwoman surprised me, however not, after all she is a popular ambivalent character, while Anne Hathaway , even though I have nothing against them as Actress can I as Catwoman does not directly introduce . For this role I had imagined a somewhat seductive, feminine person . But who knows? At Heath Ledger I also do not believe at first ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment