Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sample Court Community Service Completion

New acoustic dimension


Das habe ich noch nie gemacht: Noch nie bin ich in einem Richt again HiFi-Laden was, and I also bought something. More than ten years I had a good time Hörausstattung given. Who then held a long time - and now stands at my son and a large part still is secure ... But yesterday we did it: We were in a real hi-fi shop and have made a purchase! The sellers there are very young - and I first thought: Oh, they have determined no patience with my Lord gull. He always considered long before he decides and he asks a lot. Some questions may appear a little one today, however ancient, but I was pleasantly surprised: The guys were totally great patience and they have told and shown and played and again said, very nice! Expected

we are finally at a device in the lower price range. (For the price you get to "I'm not stupid," but even a whole plant, but that is nothing dignified then ever ...) From the brand our newly acquired CD player I had heard, of course, never what , but then I read something on the net a bit about the company - and they are nice to me. Their motto is: No frills, just music. And so our player really has no superfluous gadgets, but a really good sound. The design is very easy and you can even turn off the display while zuhört und muss nicht "also andauernd draufgucken, wie viele Minuten und Sekunden schon Vergangen sind. Welche CD wir zur Premiere reingetan haben? Es war Schubert Streichquintett, das mit den zwei Celli. Eines davon spielte Rostropowitsch - eine ganz und gar wundervolle Aufnahme!





This I have never done before: To buy an item in a real hi-fi shop. The stereo system that I used in Germany for many years - it was a Harman Kardon - I was once a gift from my mom's boyfriend because he was always on the lookout for it Last Gasp on consumer electronics. The facility is at home with my son and it still works. Now therefore had the CD player runs out at our house in Sweden. It was from the 90s, "said Mr Gull, and now it had started to overheat. Not good, "said the guy at HiFi Club. He was surprisingly patient, I thought. Mr Gull had a lot of questions and he is always willing to tell little stories on such occasions. But he got the time he needed to decide.

Now we have a mark at home that I have never heard of before. NAD states. "This is music" is their philosophy, and so based they are not in redundant features, but focus on what it involves: listening to music.
And we did of course as soon as we had paired the new device with Måsens old installation and put the batteries in your remote control.
The first disc we listened to - and it was an absolutely incredible experience, both technically and musically speaking, or rather heard - was Schubert's string quintet, who have two cellos. Other cello played Rostropovich.
Wow, what a pleasure!





0 comments:

Post a Comment