Thursday, January 6, 2011

Brampton Men's Waxing

analysis


When I was thirty, I have given
A feast for friends. Now I am old
without advertisements
and analyzed my life.
Forty-two: and what remains as a sediment
Back from past years?
has probably the world learned of me through my
something for themselves?
I Was a transmitter or only
The response of foreign tones?
Did I write because I have only myself to the beautiful
Or
Commercial hanged because it brought the chance?
That made me a man to his wife
AND LITERARY?
Most of it is secret to us.
The roots are hidden:
writing for thirty years I
And since today and tomorrow.
I write how I exist:
vegetatively. I drive no
Demand-arts.
writing is my form of being.

Eva Strittmatter
moon snow on the meadows
Aufbau Verlag Berlin and Weimar 1975



08.02.1930 - 03.01.2011


ANALYSIS

When I was thirty, I put the
with a party for my friends.
Now I grow old without any advertising
and observe, what I feel.
Forty and two together and what do I have left,
that hindsight of years, has been?
Has the world by and through me
something for themselves experienced?
Was I a transmitter or only
the echo, which reproduced the
foreign tones. Do I have the inner compulsion
or occupation written,
nice to get to, or by chance when
a man took me to his wife
and made me literature?
Most of us are confidential.
obscurity to roots to be.
And I continued to write for thirty years,
not only late days only.
I write that I exist:
vegetative. I can not run
professional crafts.
My form of BE is WRITE.

in the interpretation of Anders Äleby





0 comments:

Post a Comment