Friday, January 21, 2011

Public Transportation From Phx To Anthem

I would like to say something ...


... What you is just and sufficient.
You got me, as I am, And bear
me what was missing, added.

Eva Strittmatter
I'll do a song of silence


It is cold. It is foggy. And The snow has a thick, hard crust.
The sun fights and fights - and in the afternoon, they finally defeated the fog. I climb around in an area where I've never been.
The days are getting longer - this is noticeable. If you climb just hard enough, a sudden the whole city is your oyster. The sun takes its time with the sinking and you can still look clean to the naked eye, while it sinks slowly behind the blue tops of the trees.





Göteborgs Södermalm

KALLT Det är. Det är dimMA. Det är Skare. Men också det är sol. And the days get longer eventually. I climb around where I have not been before. South of Sahlgrenska South, it is a steep street up. It's called Södermalm Street. Continuing since the Glass Birch Street will be to Änggårdsbergen - from an entirely different direction. There you can watch the sunset. The light is very beautiful!










0 comments:

Post a Comment