Thursday, January 27, 2011

Boobs Feeding Husbend

Hemma!


Wow, those were awfully busy days! Otherwise, I can see why I do not decide too many meetings in advance when I travel to Berlin, so I have time for myself also. But this was not at all this time. Every day was jam packed and I always had people around me. Last Saturday I met for the first time my daughter's in-laws. They had come surprisingly from Bavaria and we had a long and enjoyable chat. James thinks a lot about them and I felt for the first time, a weak hint of jealousy in there somewhere. (What good that they live so far away! ;-) On Sunday, I helped my mom with a little of each. There are a lot of technology that she does not know how to handle and since I was a single mother at one time, I bit more than she is about that. On the evening side then my sister came flying from France, and the kids to my mom's boyfriend, he would be buried next next day ... On Monday morning I was out and had breakfast with an old friend who had received bad news just before Christmas. He should stop smoking now and start with some kind of exercise, but everything takes time. There is clearly things that you can not change immediately, although it has been a clear warning shot ... The reason that I had booked the flight this time was really Lille's third birthday. It was celebrated on Monday afternoon - and it was the best during your entire stay! He was so happy and he even said "I am happy!" when it was bedtime. Wow, I was touched ...

The next day was the funeral and there were many who came. My mother had almost no time to be too sad, because she was so overwhelmed to see again all those nice people who had come. Any priest was not, but there was a man named Christian Morgenstern receiving said many nice words ... As icing on the cake, I met my dad yesterday. It was my sister who had pushed me to go and I actually obeyed. Sure, it was good and everyone was of course happy to meet again after more than three-year hiatus. Now the door is at least ajar, and is no longer igensmälld. Now it's up to me to improve the relationship even more eventually. Yes, I'll try my best. My father is not really healthy anymore he does and you never know ... Now I am in all cases in Gothenburg again, but only for att packa om lite. Mitt på dagen jag tar Imorgon Tåget mot Easter. Jag ska i Ronneby övernatta hos en och på lördag är det väninna heldagsundervisning på universitet i Kalmar. Hjælp Och, jag är ännu inte med alla läxor clear!



chance!



Home again!

Oh, those were terrible intensive days in Germany! Otherwise I always see a bit that I make a date not too much, so I still have a bit of time for me. But this time was not at all. All five days were full to the rafters and I was always with other people. On Saturday had surprisingly the parents of my daughter from Bavaria declared that I have ever met for the first time. Sunday I was at my mom, my sister and arrived in the evening where the children of Hans. Monday morning I was at the zoo agreed to pieces and late afternoon, we celebrated Jacob's third birthday. On Tuesday was the funeral - yes allowed, a very dignified funeral service, to maintain the Christian Morgenstern, speech, and we met many interesting people. And yesterday I had my sister then clamped under his arm and had gone with me to our father. Now is definitely the door pushed back and I'll call him every now and then go in the spring and once with Mr Gull. Mr. Seagull? He is glad I'm home again. And I am too. By tomorrow afternoon I should be, then it goes again to the east coast to Kalmar - and on to a new round of "local history lessons to touch".

0 comments:

Post a Comment